really delicious food, the cheese nans are large and delicious. the butter chicken was however a bit too sweet. but it taste okay with the briyani. very large portion of foods. a bit expensive for one person to eat but okay because the portion complements the price for 4 pax
This is my second time here.
1) Location is easy to find, as you enter Batu Feringgi, it is before Petronas and clearly visible, and parking easy to find.
2) I ordered nasi biryani with mutton.
3) The portion is acceptable, rice well-cooked. But dont expect this to be authentic pakistani or indian biryani. This is merely one-fit-all, commercial biryani.
4) Taste is good, not so oily, but I can tell MSG is liberally used,
5) mutton portion is small. Side gravy is watery but ok ok la,
6) I will recommend this place IF you are not a biryani fanatic.
7) Service is speedy but waiters are mostly foreigners who were not taught to speak Bahasa.
8) Cleanliness is medium rating
Ahmad Kamil Mohd Yusop
This is why it's often better to trust your nose and gut than reviews. I've been dreaming about this meal since I first ate here 4 years ago. It's not often you see Rara Gosht on a menu. Even more rare is to see chicken offered. As you can see, this dish comes out sizling hot and bursting with flavor. Not too spicy and a very generous portion. Enough for 2 people. Their Naan is some of the best in Penang. Soft and fluffy, just enough garlic and very cheesey. Service is excellent and the juice is fresh. I can't speak about their other dishes but I highly recommended a visit just to try their Rara Gosht.
Waiters are non malay speaking people, expecting them to be foreigners but their food is good
Very nice food, good service. We try white chick curry. Chicken kabab masala with fresh and soft naan, really delicious. Recommend