Very delicious foods, big menu and perfect for sharing with a group.
Soft naan, curry is outstanding, great selection of meats dishes.
Quite pricey. Great service and friendly staff, I love the sink outside to wash your hands.
It's a nice place near Batu Ferringhi in an area called Eden Parade.
This place has a nice variety of North Indian cuisines. Along with wonderful options of biriyani.
The seating arrangement was good for meeting up with friends and family.
The food choices are good as well. It has choices for vegetarians as well.
The service was good with friendly servers.
The food came relatively fast.
They were tasty, too. One can stop for a quick bite as well.
The payment can be made by cash or QR.
Parking is free within the arcade area.
This is my second time here.
1) Location is easy to find, as you enter Batu Feringgi, it is before Petronas and clearly visible, and parking easy to find.
2) I ordered nasi biryani with mutton.
3) The portion is acceptable, rice well-cooked. But dont expect this to be authentic pakistani or indian biryani. This is merely one-fit-all, commercial biryani.
4) Taste is good, not so oily, but I can tell MSG is liberally used,
5) mutton portion is small. Side gravy is watery but ok ok la,
6) I will recommend this place IF you are not a biryani fanatic.
7) Service is speedy but waiters are mostly foreigners who were not taught to speak Bahasa.
8) Cleanliness is medium rating
Ahmad Kamil Mohd Yusop
This is why it's often better to trust your nose and gut than reviews. I've been dreaming about this meal since I first ate here 4 years ago. It's not often you see Rara Gosht on a menu. Even more rare is to see chicken offered. As you can see, this dish comes out sizling hot and bursting with flavor. Not too spicy and a very generous portion. Enough for 2 people. Their Naan is some of the best in Penang. Soft and fluffy, just enough garlic and very cheesey. Service is excellent and the juice is fresh. I can't speak about their other dishes but I highly recommended a visit just to try their Rara Gosht.
I recently visited at this restaurant, and it left me thoroughly impressed. The food was exceptionally delicious (same as my country food), offering a delightful blend of flavors that satisfied my taste buds. The clean and inviting atmosphere added to the overall dining experience, making it a comfortable place to enjoy a meal. Additionally, their parking facilities made it convenient for customers, eliminating the hassle of finding a spot. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a delightful culinary experience in a pleasant environment with easy parking access.